Monday 5 July 2010

......Up, Up and away!

Welcome to the EAC Head Office blog page!

We've been so inspired by Oatridge's Blog page that we decided that it would be a great idea to see a blog page from every centre.

Not wanting to be left out of the loop, we decided that it would be a great idea to have our own page, so that you can see what we are up to, and over the next few weeks, you can put a few faces to names (if anyone will let me take their photos!!)

Being new to blogging, I made the first catastrophic mistake this morning - I forgot to bring my camera, so I "borrowed" this image as I thought that it was both

a) lovely colourful and cheerful to brighten up the Monday Morning Blues and

b) representative of what I'm sure we all wish we could do sometimes when we are "having one of those days"

I would like to wish a big CONGRATULATIONS to Oatridge who have won the first EAC Blog of the Week award. A Calorific jar of sweets packed with e-numbers is winging its way to you now - Remember to share!!













No comments:

Post a Comment